How to Permanently delete large emails in your Gmail Mailbox:
- In the Search box, type “has:attachment larger:10M“, then click Search. (Note: Replace “10” with a higher number to delete larger files.)
- Select the emails you don’t need, then click Delete.
- On the left side of the page, click More and then Trash.
- At the top, click Empty Trash Now.
How to Permanently delete emails in Spam:
- On the left, click Spam. If you don’t see Spam, click More.
- At the top, click Delete All Spam Messages Now. Or, select specific emails, then click Delete Forever.